Monday, November 7, 2011

Ordinary Kitchen

One thing you have to know about me, I want to have anything BUT an ordinary kitchen!  However, if you are like me, schedules, family, school, temper tantrums and blood curdling screams (from the friendly neighborhood dog) can sometimes cause dinner to be less than exciting.  It's time to bring adventure back into the kitchen.

I LOVE to cook.  I cook for my husband and 2 girls.  I cook for family.  I cook for friends.  But, I find as life happens, I start to lose the joy and excitement in cooking.  This blog is to celebrate the mundane, to bring life back into my kitchen!

Grab a cup of joe and the new recipes you've been meaning to make. Join me in the kitchen as I celebrate new recipes, new aromas, constant distraction and a love of food and friendship!

Nicoli

No comments:

Post a Comment